Grouping Noise Measurements
As technology moves on and storage becomes less expensive,
the result is an overload of information - too much data.
The Optimus range of sound level meters makes managing
this data extremely easy.
- Currently unused parameters are kept hidden
- They are still there in case they are needed
at some time
- Measurements can be grouped logically by:
- Place (different parts of a factory, departments,
- People (a section for each staff member)
- Instruments (if you have more than one meter)
Within these categories, measurements are also grouped
Finally, for heavy users (for example a noise consultant),
a completely separate database can be used for different
applications or customers.